Mud, Mud, Mud, MUD!

Is anyone as down and out as I am about the mud? Holy HANNA! Living out in the country sure has it's +'s but last week, this week, and I'm sure next week has turned me a little grumpy! We have MUD, we have WATER, we have SNOW! Does it ever end???

So I'm focusing on the positive side of all this mud! KJ was walkin around kinda lookin bored. So I searched around (you can always find something if you just look around our yard) and found a shovel and a bowl by the shop. 'Let's make mud pies I said' so off we went. KJ later found a paper shop towel to help with this project, and an old tire, 'this is were my cows are having supper' he said.

All that fun, then I looked at my feet in the end and remembered what all started this!!! KJ didn't get that dirty. Okay nothing a washing machine and a pound of laundry soap wouldn't fix, but eating is always a little dirty!

Click to play Mud Pies
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


I hope all the mud hasn't put you out. You can always join us, there are HUNDREDS, no no MILLIONS of ingredients for mud pie makings!!! Just come out!

After we picked Braeley up from school we decided to head over to the lake. We had a blast walking to the 'island', talking about why there were guys just sitting in lawn chairs, the snowmobile that buzzed by us, the pick-up tracks on the ice, and we had a game of 'you're it', then finished it off with a snowball fight. Wow, when all was done I had forgotten about the MUD! I hope all you enjoy our pictures, is sure was a beautiful day with all that MUD
Click to play Whitney Lake
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

2 comments:

The Clamors said...

yeah...pretty muddy, I agree! Glad you guys had a great day too. We headed over to the park today, went swinging & merri-go-roundin'. Preston was laughing so hard at Riley & Katie today...it was halarious! Katie was sliding on her side in the snow...she'd slide about 3 ft., I laughed so hard I wish you guys could have seen her. Oh! I got my camera today...yah! Talk to ya later.

Kim said...

KJ's "Favorite Aunt" wishes she was there to make mud pies. Would you let me in the house after I was done or would you make me wash in Lake Whitney?