This morning was a hard one. Dad had to go to Kansas for 14 days for schooling. The kids haven't gone this long without him, so I'm sure by the end we will all be ready for him to be back!!! Braeley was excited to hear her Dad going to school, KJ wanted to go with him. We'll keep you posted on how our long 2 weeks will go without him. I'm sure it will be hard.
I think I made it up to them, we went to Gma and Gpa Carle's today. After a few long hours of getting our bikes back in shape, we went for a ride. KJ will be learning how to ride his bike this year withOUT training wheels, but we'll let him practice up first. Braeley LOVES to go under the railroad tracks. Thats a lot of fun! We also Bedazzeled a shirt of Braeley's. On the way home KJ fell asleep and just woke up. What a day!
We both can't wait till it's nice everyday! Hope everyone got out in this nice weather.
Forty
6 years ago

1 comments:
We were blessed with both rain and snow today.....It was nice and sunny yesterday though....
Post a Comment