Finally I'm back w/ technology


Yep, I was talking with my friend Angie and BOMB my phone died. I was out of battery, had it plugged in when she called. Talk to her for a while and then it shut off, no warning. When I went to turn it on again, no light. So I couldn't tell who was calling or what a text said. Did I ever say from my blog a couple of times ago about my phone?! ...Jim got it to come back alive and I didn't go get one. Yaya well I should have then, guy said after you get them wet some of them sit there and rust away, that's when you notice it....

You can say I'm now almost top notch in techno now. I got a motoROKR. Has a slidder on it. It's pretty cool, just have to read my book on it instead of texting Kadee ;)~

Braeley came home from school today with a headache. Poor thing, she's out like a light on the couch... And as I type this KolbyJames is calling his friend SHAWN with my old phone "Now I can push the green botton huh mom!?" So I better get off here and start supper, looks like it's snowing AGAIN outside. I do hope spring arrives soon, I sure do miss it!

Give me a call or send me a text, I am in the in now! LOL! Can ya hear me NOW?!?

2 comments:

Kadee said...

Oh ya!! It's hot!! LOL! ;)Love it!! G2G my mom is bugging me. Sorry it is so short.

Kim said...

Kadee's mom never bugs her. Just ask me. You just wanted a better phone than Kadee. See you in a couple of weeks.
Love, KIM