Man Labor

Ha. Jim and I were asked if we'd like to take down a chimney on my Uncle's new house. Sure, why not. WOW! That was a FULL, hard 2 days, and I'm GLAD we're done!!! Jim says he won't be taking another chimney down any time soon (like his life time). I can't blame him, we worked our tail ends off!

Today Mom and I, with the kids, headed to Rapid to buy shoes for school. We also got a few clothes, not to many tho. I'll be doing that in 6 days! Jim is heading to Kansas City tomorrow so I'm doing laundry for him and getting him all packed up. I'll also get the car cleaned out for him. Hopefully it won't rain, but I believe it's in the forecast....

To Do's:

Saturday: Finish getting Jim ready for his bon voyage, Bilby's coming over
Sunday: Jim leaving for KC. Help M & D feed 10-15 firefighters. HOT!
Monday: Ice Cream Social @ Whitney School, Young's staying the night.
Tuesday: KJ doctor appt. Gotta get ready for school... Young's going w/ us
Wednesday: BOOHOO! School starts, Darn it!
Thursday: Following Jim (couple days late) down to Kansas City return 9 days later.

0 comments: