Braeley's Camera

When I bought my nice camera I decided it wouldn't hurt anything to give Braeley my 'free' camera that I had received with my computer. I think this was the best thing I did. It's so fun to go thro all the pictures she takes. To see how she improves everyday. We still get shots of the tv and all the stuffed animals she owns, not to mention endless pictures of KolbyJames. But at least new technology created a delete button!!





We let her even take it to school (with permission from the teacher of course). Here is the picture of her and her class with the mascott of Chadron State College. Does anyone know what his/her name is??? Please leave us a comment, Braeley would like to know if anyone knows the true name....


9 comments:

Kim said...

I think his name is the Chadron State Cootie......Or could it be Eric the Eagle. Maybe it is the Evil Eagle. How am I doing?
Love, Kim

Lisa said...

I don't know the mascot's name, sorry! Sydney has my brothers old digital camera and it's so nice because we aren't wasting film! I sure did enjoy the time all to myself today. Although, wouldn't ya know I tried to take a nap and couldn't get to sleep! Oh, well.

Kadee said...

Lucky!! I wish I had a camera!! But I guess my phone has a camera, so thats okay. I still wish I had a digital camera though. Lol

Rudloff5 said...

Hi Miss Braeley! The name of the CSC eagle mascot is Elmo. I called Mrs. Hoffman and her husband to find out for you!

Rudloff5 said...

Hi Miss Braeley! The name of the CSC eagle mascot is Elmo. I called Mrs. Hoffman and her husband to find out for you!

Brandi said...

Damion might know his name. I will call him this afternoon. ~Brandi

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

Forgot to stop by yesterday....Sorry, busy day!! Looks like Braeley is following in her mothers footsteps!!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

How fun! Brayla has a little Disney digital camera that I've had to use a time or two in the last couple weeks since our camera died. She's always loved taking photos. It's so much fun seeing how they turned out! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you two are going to have your hands full when your kids get older!! They are soo cute, your phone is going to be ringing off the hook when they are teenagers!! I think our little girl and i could have fun as we both like horses and looks like she likes to hunt plus be girly! Muffy