Homemade table runner

Becky posted the pictures of the table runner I made for the contest. I'm trying to finish up the other two I started as well, just not under pressure to get them done so it's a slower process! Leave me a comment and tell me what ya think... I SO miss my daily comments I was getting!!!

Okay, off to Dean's finishing painting the outside... It's finally warm enough! Happy FALL!

7 comments:

Rudloff5 said...

Looks Great! You should make them for a side hobby...

Brandi said...

Feel free to make me one while you're at it! =)

Shauna said...

That is so cute I just love it, You Girls are so crafty.

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Shay will you teach me how to do that? That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Shay, those are really neat! I agree with Brandi! Muffy

Kim said...

Remember who your favorite Aunt is.........Love, KIM

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

I'm so glad that I got the matching one...So lucky!!
Thanks!!