Just a few things to catch ya up to where were at.
We got Braeley's grades back today.... *drum roll* all A's!!! YAYA for Braeley! We are so proud of her. We told her 3rd grade is a little more challenging than she's be used to. She has taken that info and has worked really hard! Mrs H. has some really awesome things this year to help motivate her little followers.
Yesterday Braeley was talking to her friend Bayli on the phone. I learned a lot with that hour phone call she had. She would be the most patient and wonderful teacher there could be. She was giving Bayli some very good instructions to get onto this web page they wanted to 'meet' at. It was so fun to see her instruct and her friend having no problem getting there! You see a lot of Mrs. H's teachings in Braeley's actions. This shows Mrs. H. is an amazing teacher!!
So tonight was a treat. We have promised the kids we'd take them to Igor the movie. We'll it has taken awhile for Igor to get here, but FINALLY got here last Thursday. So why not celebrate an all A's student and 2 birthday's that are coming up fast... We surprised them and didn't tell them until we drove up and parked in front of the theater. "THE BIG MOVIES" yelled both the kids. They were so happy! Braeley asked if this meant she was moving on to 4th grade?! LOL silly girl wants to grow up to fast!
Jim and I agreed the movie was okay, but wasn't the best we've seen. I do feel it was for older children. My two got a little scared at moments. If anyone sees it let me know what you thought. Braeley laughed hard at the brain that spelled his 'name' brian with permanent marker!
Forty
6 years ago

1 comments:
ok, I cannot read the pink font color on the brown background very well.....sorry :) I did read about Braeley's grades, tell her I said AWESOME! After reading that my eyes starting hurting.. :):):)
Post a Comment