KolbyJames' Christmas Program

Ah, finally got the pictures. As I said before I didn't have my camera, but this will work.

KolbyJames sang 3 songs. They were so cute all lined up singing. There was one little boy that was the star of the show. He was cute with the microphone! But I bet you guys can't pick out KolbyJames. His Grandpa Welling said he couldn't see him, he was hidden behind that other tall boy... I think he ment the other being KJ!

We stayed the whole program, after KJs songs we went and seen Santa. Braeley informed me he was the helper Santa. (as was the one at the firehall too) Then we went back to watch Katy sing, they did great! Then it was Katy, Cousin Chance, Haley, and Austin in the band. Afterwards was some visiting and messing around. Everyone did a great job.

5 comments:

The Clamors said...

ahh..cute pictures, wish we could have been there!

beckyw said...

don't we have he cutest little kids?

Rudloff5 said...

Love the pics!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Holy Crap he is tall!!

Brandi said...

Wow, you got some great pictures! Can you email them to me, please? We had a hard time getting any good ones from where we were sitting. Btw, KolbyJames looked very handsome!