Yep AGAIN! I don't know when, but as my usual routine goes. I grabbed the computer after tuckin the kids in bed and headed for my nice warm bed. Where I multitask. Computer, TV, and reading a book, and whatever else I can or need to do. After all was done and the lids of my eyes wouldn't stay up any longer (I'm sure it was nothing past 9PM! HA) I leaned over, heaven forbid I got up, to place the computer on the floor AND boom I dropped it. Now this is nothing unusual for me, I slightly drop my computer often (I like to use the word slightly, sounds better) but this time wasn't a good idea. We have a new internet provider since we moved and the 'thingy' that plugs into the computer didn't like the weight of my computer landing on it and in response broke some VITAL bones!
Well, let's just say it's RIDICULES when it costs more to fix your internet than it would to take your own child the the ER! Okay maybe not that bad! But that's what has taken so long for me to come back around. I have to say, I really haven't missed internet that much. I had a lot more time on my hands. After the first day and night of catching myself going to the computer to read a blog, check email, or write a blog I got used to it. I also caught up on two really good books.
Updates since we've been gone.
*went to Phae's partylite party-what a good cook! Thanks Phae
*KolbyJames started his first year in wrestling. (moms favorite sport)
*Took KolbyJames to the ER
-chased off the bed by Missy, landed on iron, got bloody nose, noticed eye dilation, and started vomiting. BUT everything is fine now. Boys, they scare their mothers to death!
*Built a huge snowman with the help of Gpa Carle (snowman's belly was to big)
*Jim got bid for Monday/Tuesday off (I believe the reason is so he could help KJ w/wrestling:)
*Missy sits, lays down, gives ya 5, talks, and stays on command. (for the most part)
Hopefully this week will be eventful and I will be back to the usual daily posts.
Forty
6 years ago

2 comments:
What did you break? I could probably fixed ir for free :)
Glad ur up and working again in the computer life!
Post a Comment