SHe is absolutely beautiful! I love her chubby cheeks! Can't wait to meet her! Love her name, too! Congrats to all of you!
Oh Shay she is just gorgeous! She doesn't even look like a newborn, her complexion is so pretty. Congratulations!
Congratulations Shay!!! She is beautiful!!! Love her name!! Muffy
Congratulations! She is so precious, I love her name too. Marisa
Ok, if we don't have a girl you have to share your's k? :) she's beautiful Shay, congrats sweetie!
We need to get this baby her shower she deserves!!
OH MY SHE IS SOOOOOOO PRETTY! What a gorgous baby! I can't wait to meet her, when we all fell better! YAY!!!! She came early, too;)
Shay she is totally gorgeous! I had so much fun seeing you guys last week. I can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SHe is absolutely beautiful! I love her chubby cheeks! Can't wait to meet her! Love her name, too! Congrats to all of you!
Oh Shay she is just gorgeous! She doesn't even look like a newborn, her complexion is so pretty. Congratulations!
Congratulations Shay!!! She is beautiful!!! Love her name!! Muffy
Congratulations! She is so precious, I love her name too.
Marisa
Ok, if we don't have a girl you have to share your's k? :) she's beautiful Shay, congrats sweetie!
We need to get this baby her shower she deserves!!
OH MY SHE IS SOOOOOOO PRETTY! What a gorgous baby! I can't wait to meet her, when we all fell better! YAY!!!! She came early, too;)
Shay she is totally gorgeous! I had so much fun seeing you guys last week. I can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment